Saturday, August 18, 2012

Visitors

We've been so busy with trips and visitors and Paparazzi that I've been a slacker. So sorry!

I was so anxious that they were coming and I'm sure they got tired of me calling to see where they were.  We loved having all 9 kids and 4 extra adults in the house, despite how hecktic it was at times.  Or that it took hours to get out the door. ha ha.

Here are 3 of the 4 "2011" baby girls.  Pretty girls
 Girls watching movies in grandpa's car.  Be careful with those headphones, and there will be NO laughing! ha ha.
 We headed to Mt. St. Helens to the ape caves.  We didn't get a chance to do more up there since it took so long to leave, but it was still fun to go to.  Next time we'll prepare better.
 The crew. 
 Mom and Oakers getting ready for our adventure
 In the cave.  It was pitch dark and cold.

  This pic made me laugh.  I was just shooting a pic and remember that it was pitch dark.  So after I took the pic I looked down at the camera and noticed Aimee had been smiling.  It was funny. 
 One of the nights we let the kids play at the park by our house.  Oaklee was so cute on Jaycee's bike.  We had to hurry home to watch the finale of the Batchelorette.
 Multnomah Falls
 Jaycee playing in a tree at the falls

 On the last day here we all went to Ikea.  Aimee was making me laugh so hard.  Dang, I'm going to miss this girl. 
 Milly playing around in the backyard with all the kids
 My girlies the day after everyone left. 
We were so glad to have fun visitors and even though it was stressful at times it still was fun!  You all are welcome anytime!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, looks so fun. So sad I missed such a fun time! I am so happy yall are such great hosts. I know everyone feels lucky to be near yall. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete