Thursday, March 18, 2010

Each day gets closer...

So I gave our blog address to all the family, well what I have from facebook. I still need Larry & Phyllis, Don, Scott, Sheri, Carla, and Kenny email address or if any of you would spread the word. That's be appreciated!!!
We had a real estate agent come over last night and wants to sell our house and says he has clients that'd be interested. Personally, they are a joke. Realtor fees are outrageous!!! We're still hoping Kristal can buy our house now that her ex has signed the papers! Now just have to get her motorcycle sold, which is close, and the next step. But even if not Kristal, Craig and I have put faith in the Lord that'll he'll help. We don't know how, but everything is going to work out.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Hope everyone has some kind of fun plans. Craig and I have to go get some couches from Kel's and take to the DI for her. Being 7 months pregs, I don't think she'll be doing any lifting. Also this weekend is dreaded VERNAL!!! Only 2 more times of going. Can't wait for that to end! The good thing about Vernal is I give Craig a honey-do list and he's very productive. I only asked him to do one thing cuz he has lots of studying to do. Craig takes his PE test on Friday, April 16. GOOD LUCK HONEY. He has been waking up at 5 everyday to get to work early and study. Now that's dedication. On top of working 8 hours and only getting paid for 36 in the week, being a daddy, and doing his church calling...he's a busy man! The least I can do is keep the house clean, make dinners, and give him encouragement and loves! I'm lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy!
Well time for Bekin to come and give us an estimate on moving our stuff. Laters for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment