Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My productful day!

So this blogging thing is addicting. It's really late at night and I should be asleep considering I have to work tomorrow, but I'm not.
Today I had our first moving company call and set up an appointment to come over to do an estimate. That'd be #1 of 3 we have to get. Also I called about getting Izzy some meds for the 4-5 day trip in the car. The vet said to use Dramamine. So looks like my to-do list is getting a little smaller.
We found out Kel and Dathan got an offer on their house and countered back, and the people said ok. They close on April 19 which is the day we leave. Ironic. Congrats Dathan and Kellie! They truely are examples of taking a leap of faith. They knew they were moving and did all the things necessary without even having their house sold yet. What an example to Craig and I.
Craig officially sent in his offer letter today and talked to a guy at Kleinschmidt. So if all goes well, we leave bright and early Monday, April 19. I know once we leave Utah I'll probably cry, but I know this is what we are to be doing at this time in our life. I'm very grateful for the Lord's help and answered prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment