Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mommy

We got a package in the mail from my sweet mommy who I just love and miss dearly!  She was so kind to send me some shirts from Down East and also she sent us some mallow popcorn!  We love that stuff at our house.  She was so kind to also send these 2 adorable aprons; one for Jaycee and one for me.  Craig taught Jaycee a couple weeks ago to say "Hi, I'm Jaycee" when people ask her name.  So when my mom told me about these aprons she told how she embroirdered on her apron, "Hi, I'm Jaycee"  I didn't even tell her that Jaycee says that all the time.  My mom is just awesome like that.  She also sent in this package some cute hats for Jaycee, a mother's day gift and a little rolling pin for Jaycee to use for her play dough.  Thank you mom and happy mother's day coming up.

Jaycee playing with her play dough with her new apron on.  She loves to wear it around the house and always makes me wear my matching one with her.  
Jaycee playing with her "my size" rolling pin.  
Matching girls in our aprons.  She would not look for the camera.  
Isn't that apron adorable?!

1 comment:

  1. The aprons turned out so cute. I was with her when she picked out the fabric. Aww I am having I miss you Manda day. Wish I could just go on a long walk with you and talk for hours. Miss you bestie!

    ReplyDelete