Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family

You know...one really bad thing about moving 2500+ miles away?  I miss the little faces in my family. 

Aren't these little kiddos just so stinkin adorable?  I miss them so much!  I used to babysit Wyatt since he was born until we moved and seeing him grow up makes me so sad I can't be there.  And poor Oaklee....I have yet to get to know her sweet personality.  Can't wait to get back to the Wild, Wild, West!





Oh and I give props to you Aimee who keeps up on pictures for your kids.  You're such a good mommy.  I plan on getting Jaycee pics again coming up in January with her new little sister.  Until then, I'll stick with just some candid pictures from my digital.  Love the Read Family today!

1 comment:

  1. yes so sweet! i love the read family and that fact wy loves his nemers. but i know as soon as you get back, he'll forget about me :) but i must say that i truly value being able to see my family almost anytime i want. we miss you parkers and cant wait till you are closer to us! love yall

    ReplyDelete