Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Futbol

Can we say that's it's been a rough start?   I'm so excited to watch my team play but holy cow-we can't get a break.  The Bears are now 1-2 losing to the Saints and Packers-boo!  But don't worry, I wear my new shirt, that Craig bought me when he was in Chicago, every Sunday with pride.  On the other hand; Lions are in the same division and are 3-0.  Craig is one happy boy. 

Craig made a fantasy football league with 8 ppl in it.  I didn't think my luck was that horrible.  Let's just say if you follow football at all you'd know that Michael Vick got taken out last week with a concussion and this week with a broken hand.  Then Tony Romo hasn't done much because of broken ribs.  Ya...those are both my QB!  SUCK!  Let's just say my team loses every week.  So whoever plays me next, aka. Devin, you're up for another win.  I think I'll just stick to watching Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Hester, Williams, Peppers, Urlacher and the others play and win.  Boo Fantasy Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment