Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Nights

We had a weekend full of fun, so why not start early on Friday. 

Jaycee and I started the fun day/night by picking out pumpkins and then making pumpkin squares.  Jaycee loves to help me cook.  We ordered pizza for dinner at a local pizza place and it was actually really good and cheap.  Mmmmm....I love pizza!  When Jaycee decided to finally wake up, she was so excited to do her pumpkin so we did.  She had fun cutting, cleaning them out, and helped tell me what she wanted her pumpkin to look like.  She was so proud.  Jaycee insisted on us taking them outside to light them.  We then had our dessert we made earlier and ended the night watching "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events".  It was a fun movie to set the halloween spirit and to end the night.  Love Friday nights! 

I finally updated a pic of me.  Feelin large full of baby at 33 weeks...
 Cleaning out her pumpkin she picked out

 Mommy and Jaycee havin fun with pumpkins....ooowy and gooey
 Hi Craig!
 Finished product!  Daddy's and Jaycee's on top, mine on bottom

1 comment:

  1. Great pumpkins. I feel like such a slacker because we forgot to do ours. Yall look so happy and always having fun. Glad Jaycee is enjoying the Halloween traditions.

    ReplyDelete