Friday, August 27, 2010

TEAM PARKER DOWN 24 POUNDS!

Craig and I have both had a not-so-good week with no motivation to exercise on top of wanting to cheat on our diets! We kinda splurged a couple times this week and also was so busy everyday with something in the evening. We always "weigh in" on Friday mornings and last night we decided since it was a bad week we skip it. This morning came, Craig was at work and I decided maybe I would get on the scale to push me to get this "slum" feeling gone. I pulled out the scale got on and about freaked. I've lost 9 pounds! Craig got home from work and he told me he cheated too and weighed himself and also lost weight this week. He now has lost 15 pounds! We're both 5 pounds away from our goal, but I'm going to keep at it for a while. Once those last 5 baby pounds come off my new goal will be to get those "wedding" pounds off. What a struggle we have to go through! But it's totally worth it in the end. We're healthier and also teaching Jaycee to eat healthy too. I'm glad we decided to tackle this goal although I know I couldn't do it without Craig. He's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment