Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Vacay Final

Well our 5 week vacation ended Friday. All-in-all it was a great time and we got to see our families a lot. I love our families and I thank all of them for helping it be such a fun time.
I was very excited I got the chance to stay 2 weeks to see Oaklee and spend time with her. So over a span of 5 weeks I got to hold my brand new niece and hear that 2 more are coming this year. Congrats Dawn & Crystal!
Our flight home went so well. I was really nervous doing it alone and how Jaycee would do. She did SO good. We had a red eye flight with a 3 hour layover in JFK. The whole first flight she watched cartoons (jetblue has tvs in their seats) then fell asleep for 3 hours. During the layover we watched toy story, went for a walk, and then got a Jamba juice. The second flight was only a 45 minute flight but we got stuck on the run way for an hour waiting for our turn to fly out. They had a lot of flights going out. Jaycee fell asleep right as we got on the plane. So it ended up being awesome for her to go red eye. But for me...I got a whole 2 hours of sleep. We both crashed at 7 pm and slept until 8 Sunday morning. It's nice to be back at home in the routine of things again. Here are a couple pics from the last weeks of the trip


Our family party for January birthdays


Dawn and I at the Jazz game; pic taken pre-chocolate ice cream ha ha


Jaycee was obsessed the new baby Oaklee. She would go up to her and say "hold you" She'll make a good big sister some day


Aimes and I with little Oaklee Jo---love her name!


What a pretty baby!



Jaycee playing on the Merry-Go-Round at the Junction. She wouldn't sit on the horse-she only wanted to hold on. Crazy girl



The day we flew out we had out last supper together at Chick Fil A. It was a fun time and glad we could say our goodbyes in person



Jaycee and I hanging out in the airport. She did SO good! We had a fun time with that orange drink and was laughing so hard.




This is what we came home to! Snow EVERYWHERE and lots of it.


Santa didn't forget about Jaycee even though she was in Utah for Christmas. She was so excited for her new bike


Santa also left a couple presents for her including a portable dvd player. lucky girl. that will come in handy


We will miss this view...

No comments:

Post a Comment