Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jaycee has now reached the Big Girl stage I guess. She likes to be independent and if we try to not let her she gets mad. On our trip in Utah she freaked out about sleeping in the play pin so I'd let her sleep on the couch or in a bed. We decided when we got back to try out her with a Big Girl bed. And she is loving it! It seems like just yesterday she was born! We're really loving her Big Girl self and the Big Girl things she says. My favorite right now is when we tuck her in bed to say prayers she'll fold her arms and say "Heavenly Father" then ends by saying "Amen" and "na night mom" Here is a pic of her new Big Girl bed.



We have a lot of snow! And the next 3 days in the forcast is snow! I love it though. It's been in the single digits almost everyday since we got home and even reached -18 the other night. With such cold weather it's thrown our truck out-of-wack and decided it doesn't want to start. We went and replaced the battery thinking that was the problem. The guy at the shop told us the battery didn't have enough cold cranking amps. Well, the next day it wouldn't start! So now we have to take the starter out to go get checked. The starter has been acting out since the summer so I wouldn't be surprised. Luckily Craig knows how to fix it. I'm keeping positive about it though. I'm grateful we can survive with only one car until we can get the truck fixed. And also we got a check in the mail that will cover exactly the cost to fix the truck. That would be a blessing of paying our tithing!
Here are some pics of Jaycee and I playing in the snow today since the weather warmed up to 27 which is warm compared to 2 degrees. We only lasted about 45 minutes when I decided to bring Jaycee in cuz her poor hands and face were so cold. She got mad so I had to bribe her. She probably would've stayed outside playing all day.



Jaycee eating the snow




1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! It does make you sad though, when we moved I took down the cribs and put them in beds, and they LOVE it. However, I miss them being small!

    ReplyDelete