Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vacay Week 3&4

Well the vacation in Utah is still going great. We had a wonderful Christmas and had such a fun time visiting and being with friends and family. We had many fun game nights including New Year's Eve-We stayed up until 6:30 AM playing Ticket to Ride. I couldn't believe Craig stayed up! On Sunday, Jan 2 we made dinner for Craig's family then we had plans to go to his sister's house so that Craig could look at their house to do some structural things to it. Well low and behold when we drove up there were cars everywhere. To my surprise, Craig had planned a birthday party and both of our families came! I had no idea! We got to play games and eat cake & ice cream and blow out 26 candles! I feel old! It was such a fun night. It was so nice to see everyone and the way they all got along. I felt so loved and appreciate you all for showing your love to me :)
The next day Monday was Craig's final day in Utah. We had a few errands to run and then we went to a birthday dinner with my parents and his to Firehouse Pizza in Centerville. It was so yummy.
On Tuesday morning, my official birthday, I drove Craig to the airport to fly back home to Maine. I said my goodbyes and gave a huge hug. As I drove back to Roy I cried half the way. I didn't realize how much I love him and how much of a best friend he is to me. Ever since we moved to Maine our relationship has grown so much! It's been so good for our family. I've spent the rest of the week at my sister Dawn's house and got to hang out with my other sister's Dalynne and Aimee. It's been so much fun laughing and talking and feels as if nothing has changed with us moving away. I'm so grateful for our families and all they have done to let us stay at their houses and showing their love. Thank you!!!!!
Next week should be fun. Tomorrow I go up to Aimee's house to stay there until my flight on the 21st. She still hasn't had little Oaklee; but she sure has tried. I even bought her an eggplant on Thursday and she ate the entire thing! She has an induction date for Wednesday, Jan 12. We'll see if she makes it that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment