Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beautiful Maine

Yesterday we had snow ALL DAY LONG! We shoveled 4 times and probably got a good foot of snow. I've never seen so much snow except way back when we'd go to Winter Camp in the mountains. Today the weather decided to be sunshine and a wonderful 21 degrees. It's absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics of our house from all the snow.





Our side yard. There's a deck under there somewhere...


Some cool icicles forming all weird shaped of the side of our house


When I got my camera out to take the pics Jaycee insisted on taking a picture of her. She now knows how to say "Cheese" and smile for pictures. How can you not love this little girl?
Morning hair and all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of snow I would not like that one bit. I think my true feelings are coming out about living in this weather. Ok there I go again complaining, I really need to stop! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. But yes Jaycee looks very cute! At least she will say cheese and smile. Better then Kanyon that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about that storm on the news! Crazy!! BTW, my sister in-law just had a baby too. Understand the baby hungry feeling...that is until Cannon got sick and I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. Not quite ready for the lack of sleep yet. :)

    ReplyDelete