Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love This Girl

Lately Jaycee has been quite the character. It's so fun to see her little personality develop.

Whenever I get my camera out to take pictures of something she'll insist on taking a picture of her. She even says "cheese" and gives her cutest little smile. Well since she likes them taken, she also likes to take them. So I let her take a picture of me the other day. Not bad for a 2 year old!


Every year Craig and I trade off on Valentine's Day and Anniversary. This year it was his turn for V-Day. He had woken up early and made homemade donut holes and a fruit smoothie. It was so cute and thoughtful. I guess he was planning on breakfast in bed but Jaycee woke up super early and ruined the surprise. It was cute though to see them making breakfast together. As I was drinking my smoothie Jaycee wanted some too and thought it'd be funny to drink it with me. She's so silly. It was a great Valentine's day!


The other night we were watching "24" on the couch and Jaycee had got out all her toys to play. In her bucket were 2 hats from Aunt Sheri's Halloween party a couple years back. She was being so funny and putting her hat and glasses on. I had to take a picture. And of course...she said "Cheese"


I was taking pictures for my BloomCreation website and while the camera was out she quickly realized what I was doing. So here's another smile for the camera.


Jaycee turns 2 on March 3 and we're going to JC Penny or Target to get her pictures done. I picked out the perfect outfit and now just practicing her hair. What do you think? I was going to do a braid in front but her hair wouldn't stay tight for it. I'm going to add a flower with feathers in it.




Jaycee loves her Izzy dog. She makes her laugh so much. It's pretty funny because Jaycee knows her commands and Izzy actually listens. My favorite is when Jaycee says "silly dog"

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a super cute hairdo. That video is so darn cute. I miss her little laughs around my house. I think Wy needs a dog to keep him entertained and laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls are just so much fun. I have a check going your way. Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the hairdo! You will need to post pictures, when you get them. I can't believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too agree that that hairstyle is perfect! I am enjoying your posts and loving your talents with your blooms! Its been so fun reading up on what your up too. And kudos to Craig for a super sweet Valentines Day...so thoughtful. Also I wanted to say thanks for posting that cute video of the "girls" playing. It made me laugh after a horrific day yesterday. Love you and thanks for the smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete