Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girls...Girls...Girls

The fun thing about having a girl is you get to paint toe nails (Jaycee looks at our toes and says "cute toes"), get to do fun hair styles (cutegirlshairstyles.com), make fun bows to match outfits, go shopping for outfits, and most of all they will take after their own mom one day :)

That website I mentioned above is AWESOME! I found this hair style on it a couple weeks ago. Jaycee's hair is pretty short so I can't do a lot of things, but it's fun to find ideas. I decided this is the final hair do for her pictures. I even made the flower yesterday to add to it. I'm so excited! I love my Jaycee!



2 comments:

  1. How Sweet...I Love the hair! So CUTE!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY CUTE!! I do not have the patience to try and do braids or twists. Even for myself, they never look right! But you have inspired me, I think I will try harder on Finley, because Jaycee looks like a doll!

    ReplyDelete