Thursday, March 31, 2011

News of the Day...

K everyone, let's clarify!  I'm NOT preggers!  Funny how everyone has dreams and feelings that we are, EXCEPT Craig and I.  For our sake, I hope your dreams and feelings come true soon! 

Now on to my real news.  You thought it was news I was pregs huh...nope :)  So I absolutely love Children's Place.  I held out strong and get the deal I was waiting for.  25% off everything today only.  That made that adorable orange swim suit only $9.  I can't wait to see Jaycee wear it next summer!  Yahoo!  I also got a sweater and a skirt.  All for $19 including shipping.  Yep, I'm a good shopper. 

4 comments:

  1. yep, I agree and I thank you for the great tip! I got 8 shirts, 1 dress shirt, 3 hoodies, 1 pair of pants, 1 sweater, 1 skort, 1 pair of shorts, and 3 pairs of sandals for only $89 and that included tax and shipping. Not bad for 19 things!!! I also found a $5 off coupon for the new Disney movie Tangled. So I got that movie which included a Blue Ray 3d version w/glasses, regular blue ray version, regular dvd version, and digital version for $19. I know it seems silly but I still thought it was a good deal for all 4 copies. Love you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, I am not happy with you Amanda! I just had to go shop at Children's Place. That was not a good thing. I didn't do nearly as well as you guys did. I don't know how when I thought I got some good deals. I bought the same swim suit for Oaklee next year. It was too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so upon further investigation, thanks amos, I needed to state about the movie Tangled. Ours didn't come with glasses, they were from another movie we have that my hubby had put on. And the blue ray 3d version can only be used with a blue ray 3d player. Just thought I add that in case someone didn't know, like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm very nice :) I helped show you 2 the good deals on adorable, quality clothes! I'm in love with that swim suit! Good shopping Dalynne on the summer clothes. Aimes I bet you still did good. We're all bargain shoppers. It's in our blood

    ReplyDelete