Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hadley

6 month mark is creeping up on us fast.  Hadi has had some milestones the past 2 weeks.  She's been a pretty onory baby and it's really tiring to deal with.  I really think it's growth spurt mixed with teething.  She wants to chew constantly on rubber things.  And when I'm feeding her it's not enough to just eat with me.  She now does rice w/formula twice a day and has started on foods also.  She showed major signs that she was ready.  She has tried bananas, applesauce, beans (not a fan unless mixed with applesauce) and peaches.  She loves her food.  She yells and screams until she is nice and full or if she is hungry and sees us eating.  I've even had to give her a bottle (for the first time) the other day because she acted starved still.  She was a pro.  She took it and downed 2 oz in no time.  She's a growing baby I suppose.  Also she is full on sitting up.  That's the preferred position and gets pretty mad when she's stuck laying down.  She's so much fun and oozing with personality.  She's a lot more testier than Jaycee especially when it comes to food.  Also she will not cuddle.  It makes me sad.   I try when she's tired and she just cries.  She just prefers her bed with a blanket in her face (if it's not she'll put it there) with a binkie or thumb.  She does have blue eyes still-I'm hoping they stay.  She loves Milly and her sis Jaycee.  If she's sad all she needs to do is see one of them and she instantly calms down.  She sleeps usually 10-12 hours in her crib without a peep.  And my favorite is she gives the best hugs.  When I hold her she'll grab around your neck and just hold on tight.  It's the best.  I love that she'll still nurse especially since she won't cuddle but I thinking my milk is not keeping up with her needs.  Her favorite toy is probably her book the Easter bunny brought and she loves any blankies.  She's just growing so fast.  It still amazes me that it's already been 6 months!  We love our Hadi May.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW so adorable! its truly amazing shes 6 months now. and amazing her milestones. sorry about the nursing...that is a sad thing when they stop. i wonder if mine will ever start?!

    ReplyDelete