Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pony Tail Mom

So I admit I watch the Batchelor/Batchelorette.  I LOVE Emily's hair
So I see hair like hers and other ppl and want that long hair with the loose curls that flows just perfectly.  WELL, let's be honest....does it ever really work out for me?  NO!!!  My hair gets any where close to long and it drives me nuts and in a pony tail it goes.  It's just easier that way...right?  Well I don't have a hair dresser to do my hair for me everyday and I've come to the conclusion that it probably will get to the point that I can have that pretty hair style.  It just doesn't work for me.  My life is so crazy that the pony tail is the easiest thing to do and gets out of the way of a 6 month old reaching for it.  I came to the conclusion that I need to chop it off.  With it short is easier to do, takes less time, no one is grabbing at it, and lets face it---I'm not pony tail mom when it's short cuz I actually want to do it.  (It also helps that my hubby likes short hair on girls)  So I chopped it off!!  Not only did I chop it but now there's not even hair for a pony tail.  I told the lady I need something that's shorter and something that will look good with my round face.  She told me an A-line would be perfect but that was daring for me, but I did it.  For those who don't know hair, that means it's short in the back and comes longer up front.  I came home and styled it and LOVE IT!!  And surprisingly I don't feel like my face is really fat with the cut.  (that's always my problem with short hair cuts)  So from now on I'll stick with this cut and watch Emily with her long hair.



3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you! I can't believe I have kept my "long" hair. But, with it this length, I admit I do it as often. I find it in a pony tail more often! I always see girls with longer hair and curles and so I keep mine long because of that. But, I have yet to curl it for over months! I love your hair cut. It makes me want to cut mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I cut 10 inches off my hair in May. I also love my hair. You look good with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too...your hair is super cute that way. I loved my a-line from the years ago and think often of cutting it again that way. Especially now thar baby has found her hands and grabs everything. Ponytails are a common everyday style but mostly cause its hot!

    ReplyDelete