Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jaycee update

Jaycee is growing so much. It amazes me! Her vocabulary consists of: No, Ya, Mama (although she calls me Mana-thanks to Craig who calls me Manda), Mana (i don't correct her because it's so cute!), dadda & daddy, Peese (please), dan-du (thank you), baby, IZZY, stop (she yells at Izzy to STOP barking), poop (when we ask if she has a dirty diaper we ask, Are you Poopie? That's when she says "Ya, Poop" and lays down on her back), Boo!, whe Day-dee? Boo (Where's Jaycee, Boo!), Ewww (ever since she was little I smell her toes and say Ewww; now she'll lift her foot and smell it saying Ewww), mobee (movie), uh-oh, dink (drink), na-night, bankie (even though her stuffed animals & blankets are babies), Hi, Buh-bye, and many other babbles. She has come to love dancing & music. Here is a video of her dancing to her farm magnet toy from Uncle Don. Also she loves to climb in the cupboard and play peek-a-boo. I always say...Where's Jaycee? Then, she'll come out and say Boo! That's how she picked up that saying. I think there are some others but can't think of them right now. Craig's favorite is when he'll say, Ready, Set, and then Jaycee says Go! We just love her! She's getting into such a fun age, but sometimes it's not so fun. She likes to take the plugs out of the sockets in the wall, she'll mess in the garbage can, scream until she gets her way, or just getting into things she knows she shouldn't. But, she is learning. At church on Sunday she was playing in the hall and went up to a light socket and said, No, No, No and walked away. I laughed. I guess time out and talking to her is working out.


P.S. I tried 4 times to upload videos and they're not working. I'll try posting them later

No comments:

Post a Comment