Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Airlines

So when did the airlines decide to be so expensive! 

My parents decided it'd be nice to come out for Christmas and to see my new baby, but because the price went up even more, it's gonna be delayed until Spring!

Craig's parents are going to come in October because his mom has always wanted to visit Maine and see New England in the fall.  So I've been watching prices and airlines.  Mostly I check Southwest & JetBlue.  The only bad thing about Southwest is that it's a 3 hour drive to the airport, but it's a lot cheaper.  Well today through thursday they are having an amazing sale.  It's the cheapest I've seen in a long time.  $120 one way from SLC to NH.  That's even cheaper than when we went for Christmas.  I called Craig the second I saw this so we can get their tickets booked today.  That means only $240 round trip when right now JetBlue wants $209 one way!  So if anyone is looking to fly somewhere, look into Southwest.com before Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment