Friday, July 15, 2011

My new hobby

The other day I took a 9 year old investigator to the church for Faith in God.  That night they were teaching how to crochet.  I've always wanted to learn.  I picked it up and got excited to have a new hobby.  It is addicting though.  After our 18 week apt we stopped at Joann's so I could buy some yarn and a needle.  My first project was going to be a hot pad/washcloth, but I got distracted and didn't count.  So needless to say it went from a rectangle shape, to an arrow, which then frustrated me, so I continued to shape it to a point.  So I now have a hot pad that looks like a hat.  he he he.  Craig and I got got a good laugh out of it.  I'm still proud of it though.
Ever seen a hat shaped pan holder?  ha ha!  Now you have! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I thinks that is bad-a** :) How fun to do something new that keeps ya busy. Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete