Friday, July 8, 2011

Tears

If anything will make me miss Utah, it's seeing these pics.  I miss my family!

My mom is the best!  And how can I forget being an Aunt to all of those kids!  I ache for their hugs.

This pic got to me.  It seems like all the grandkids come in spurts.  This was one of the spurts that Jaycee came in.  Haylie in Feb; Wyatt in April; Tanner in October; Jaycee in March; Kenna in October.  She'd have 4 close cousins all around the same age to play with.  

And how can I forget our silly family moments.

And last, the pic Jaycee and I should be in.  Oh how I love all the girls.  

I LOVE MY FAMILY!  Where would I be without all of them?!  I hope and pray...literally...that we can return near them again SOON!  I love you all and miss you so much!

3 comments:

  1. When we were doing these pics, it was very hard on me. I wish so bad that things were different and Craig could have got a better job here. I am excited that you will be moving to the east coast but deep down it still just aches. I can't seem to think about it a lot or else I get so down. I miss you so much and miss the fun our kids would have. Oh how maybe in 3 years you can be back! Since you have to stay with the company for a few years! You were not forgotten this day or ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet lovely! You and your fam are always missed. I truly cant wait till you get back west closer to us. We will then get to update these fun and silly pics with our sweet girls and Jaycee will be by her cousins. Love you so much...but just think of the wonderful experience you get to live! Always remember how much you are loved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good family you have. Time will come and you can be with them again. Be strong.
    P.S I love the NYC pic and blog. Looks like you guys all had a blast. I can't wait to go back there again.

    ReplyDelete