Sunday, August 21, 2011

Recently

Just some things we've been up to:


This is a pic from last week @ 22 weeks.  I was trying to do something funny and Craig caught me off guard.  Less than 17 weeks to go. 
 We had a primary activity last week at the park by our house.  It was fun to let all the kids play together and enjoy the nice weather.  Jaycee thought it was fun to play with Bella until she tackled her down.  
 Eating watermellon at the park with friends
 This past week was a pretty stressful week for Craig at work.  With a lot of things to be done and leaving for 2 days to NH on a job site, we were excited for Friday night.  We had Craig's yummy nachos for dinner and watched the movie "Marley & Me"  When we started eating dinner I didn't think Jaycee would eat any and we'd have to make something for her, but she dug right in and loved every bite. 
 Lately Jaycee likes to take pictures with my camera.  I let her use it and she took some pics of Craig.  Hi Craig!


It was a great weekend and very relaxing.  Just what we needed.  Next weekend we're going to the beach with Dathan and Kel; Labor Day weekend we're going with our friends up north 3 hours to her parent's "camp"; I've gotta write the primary presentation for our branch; I also have a teacher development to finish planning and host; Craig is leaving for 5 days in Sept for Bend, OR in which I'll be spending that time with Dathan; Craig's parents are coming in town in October.  We are super busy but really excited for the next few months. 


1 comment:

  1. You are soooo cute!!! I am so sad to be missing your cute preggers self. You better be by me on the next one. And what a woman you are to be able to keep up with so much. Its truly admirable!

    ReplyDelete