Monday, February 13, 2012

The first few pics were on my camera and thought I'd share:

Jaycee getting ready to go play
 Jaycee ready for church in her new dress from Grandma & papa Radio
 Jaycee's YMCA pass expired so we made the most of it the last couple times.  She had such a blast and burned some energy for mom haha. 




 HADLEY'S SPECIAL DAY!
I was so excited for this day to come!  As I was feeding her right before church I looked at her and thanked my Heavenly Father for such a special, beautiful little baby girl.  The other thought that crossed my mind: is Craig going to change her name?  ha ha.  There's a story to that so ask if you're interested he he.  Here is a pic of Hadley all ready to go to church.  I made her headband, Grandma sent her special bracelet and Grandma Allen made the dress she's wearing (it was Jaycee's-it's an extra special dress to me)
 The group.  I was so thankful Dathan and his family spent the time to drive up to our house, again, to spend this special day with us.  I had asked Dathan to go in the circle as well as asking our branch presidency.  It was absolutely perfect.  I don't like when there's billions of people up there and it begins to look like a popularity thing.  Craig did such a great job on giving her a name of Hadley May Parker and giving her a special blessing.  He talked of how she was sent to our family and to rely on our family.  A lot of her blessing talked about our family and how special she is.  When he sat down I gave him a huge smile and felt very overwhelmed in my heart for my perfect family.  I wouldn't want it any other way and I love how close we are and have become.  I love my family and am so grateful that I've been given 2 beautiful girls and an amazing spouse to help raise these little ones. 
 My girls.  They are best buds already! 


 We spent the rest of the day eating yummy sandwiches, veggies, chips and snicker salad for lunch; then we played Ticket to Ride together and even Bray got to play with us.  Hadley got to share her special day with Haylie because it was her birthday.  She turned 4.  The kids loved playing together and wearing birthday hats.  Jaycee and Haylie are best friends and they get along so well.  I love when they get to play because Jaycee has no girl friends.  They've been better too because they let Kamryn play too (at first they wouldn't)
 Haylie opening her present from us---Zoobles.  Toys now days for kids are strange, right?  But hey, they sure love them.
 Blowing out the candles

 More sugar!  They sure loved them though.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLIE
 Kami digging in too-well at least the frosting
It was a great weekend and there's plenty to come.  With moving soon we've gotta get our "Allen" time in to make up for the next years until they move back west.  We sure love their family and the time we get to spend.  It was crazy how it all worked out that Dathan and Craig both got job offers at the same time.  Dathan was either VA or Boston; they wanted us in PA but we wanted Maine since it was affordable.  It just worked out perfect that Dathan moved to Boston and us to Maine only 3 hours away.  Now if that wasn't meant to be?!  I know it would've been a lot harder leaving our families if it wasn't for having them out here.  We get along so great and have so much fun together.  We will miss them dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment