Saturday, February 18, 2012

We're flying to Utah!  I know it's sparatic and last-minute but we are excited!  Craig is off Monday for president's day then he leaves bright and early Tues to New York for court.  Then he flies back Friday.  Then we leave Monday right after work to Dathan & Kel's house to sleep over and drop off Izzy and back to the airport bright and early with our flight leaving at 6:20 am!  Kinda bummed we only get a day and half to visit family but I'll take it.  Then we are driving Wed night to Twin Falls, ID (3 hours) sleeping over, waking up the next morning for an 8 hour drive to Oregon/Washington area to look at houses until late Sunday when we fly red-eye back home.  Kinda crazy right?  Lots of pics to come after the trip since I won't have time to blog and won't be taking my laptop.  And I'm also stoked that we're bringing Jaycee.  She's so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment