Friday, November 9, 2012

November has come!

Looking back on this year I can not believe it's November!  Where did it go?!!!  But I always do love November as it gives me time to reflect on my life and give my thanks!  So here it goes


Day 1-I'm thankful for Craig.  He's my super attractive, supportive, gentle, humble, uplifting, patient, selfless husband that as each day longer that we're married I feel so lucky and blessed to have him.  From moving to Maine and now to Washington we have grown so close together and I'm loving this journey we're on together.  He makes life fun.  He makes life worth waking up everyday to.  He make my life bliss.  And for as serious of a person I am-he can always make me laugh and take things light-hearted.  He's my world!  I love you Craig!  Love this pic as he's making me laugh trying not to blink.  haha
Day 2- I'm thankful for my 2 beautiful little girls.  I always wanted a girl first and was SO excited when I found out Jaycee was a girl-despite people trying to tell me otherwise.  Then when I got pregnant again I thought for sure Hadi was a boy but the week of I had feelings of a girl.  I wanted a boy at first but once I found out she was a girl I was so excited!  I thought I'd be bummed but I think it was opposite.  They both are SOOOO cute together and Hadi truly loves her sister and they just are so good to each other.  Jaycee is my big helper and loves to be my sidekick.  It's scary how much she is like me.  She loves to copy everything mom & dad do and it is pretty funny.  Jaycee is spunky but is very cuddly still which I love.  She does have her moments of being emotional but overall I she's a fun little girl who loves to laugh.  Hadley---oh Hadi.  I just want to squeeze her all day long.  She is getting such a fun personality.  She is soft and tender just like Craig.  She's so quiet and pretty much does her own thing all day.  She loves to cuddle and her bed time routine with mom.  She loves her sissy so much and gets so smiley when Jaycee is around.  Hadi is so funny right now as she is learning to walk and she gets the biggest grin on her face like she is so proud.  Mmmm..I just love her.  I could NEVER complain about my girls.  They are the best!!!  I just feel so content with my little girlies.
Day 3-I'm thankful that I was born into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I was raised with values & morals and a knowledge of the gospel.  The older I get the more I am thankful for this!  I KNOW that our church is the true church and I love the joy I see when I get to share that with others. 

Day 4-I'm thankful for my seesters  :)   I think this would be the worst part about living away.  This would be the one reason why I'd give up the beach and the beautiful west coast.  Each sister gives something unique to me that when all 4 are together it just feels complete.  They are my other best friends that no can ever replace.  I miss them dearly and hope that one day we'll move back so I can see and be them more often. 
Love you girls!

Day 5-I'm thankful for the rest of my family.  Family is so important and how grateful I am to be part of a great one.  I love my inlaw family and feel blessed to feel loved by my in-law family.  They are so fun and so chill and always can make me laugh.  My mom is my mommy and how much I do love her.  She's such a gentle woman and my hero in so many ways!   My dad is my rock and give thanks to all his hard work to provide for me. 

Day 6-I'm grateful for Paparazzi.  I know this sounds cheesy but selling this has truly changed me.  I have more confidence in myself.  I have more guts to go up and talk to a complete stranger.  The money to Paparazzi is just a perk but the other things it has done for me is the difference.  I love seeing everyone excited about $5 jewelry.  I love seeing how women can feel confident too.  My absolute favorite is to see women who are tight on money still able to buy themself something nice to help their self-esteem.  When I first started it was all about making good money and I'm realizing there's SO much more to gain.  And plus getting to buy cute jewelry is fun.  hehe.

Day 7-I'm thankful for Kleinschmidt.  They are a great company to work for.  They treat Craig good and think so highly of him.  I love that they let Craig have a flexible schedule and he can literally not go into work if I need him home for help like appointments and he can stay home and work.  I'm grateful they hired us and let us visit Maine and Oregon before making a huge decision to move.  I'm thankful they employ us and thankful they help us to have our needs met.  I feel so blessed that we work for them.

Day 8- Food.  I probably am a little too grateful for it.  haha.  Lately I've been on this guacamole kick.  And pizza.  And chocolate.  And celery.  And yogurt.  And cereal.  All of it---Mmmmm..  I love that we get variety.

Day 9-I'm thankful for animals.  Even though Izzy and I have had our moments; I'm still grateful she helps to protect our family.  I love our little Milly even though I've been frustrated with her lately.  She's so cute and the girls just love her.  She is such a good family dog.  And she loves playing with Izzy. It's pretty funny to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment