Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAY FOUR---VICTOR NEW YORK



Jaycee at dinner. We got into the park about 6 pm so all the visitor centers were closed. Good thing is we didn't have to pay the $10 for parking, and still got to see the falls. Across from park there was a Hard Rock Cafe so we stopped for dinner. I had a hamburger and Craig had a Pulled Pork. It was sooooo good! Our waitress was awesome!


Jaycee at the falls. It was chilly out there. I think she was scared because of the falls. I let her out of the stroller and she cried to get back in.


It was really windy and wet--go figure


Niagra Falls


The falls


Looking down





Niagra Falls rapids


That is Canada on the other side of the falls


Another pic of the rapids


Niagra Falls. I was trying to get a pic of the fall in the background


Isn't that pretty?!


Buffalo, New York. I didn't realize this was such a big city.


Only had time to take a quick pic. But we got to New York!


We were in Pennsylvania for about 30 minutes. When I took this pic a semi truck drove by and honked. Scared the poop about of me!


Craig's too busy driving.


Cleveland Browns stadium


Cleveland, Ohio


Found this truck on the way into Cleveland, Ohio. Ghetto!


I had to jump high to do that, and then got a bruise on my leg. What a bad idea!


Giving Jaycee a thin mint cookie was a bad idea.




So on day 4 we left South Bend, Indiana to head for Victor, New York. We decided to stay here because it was just 20 minutes outside of Palmyra. We knew it'd be a long day and the last long 8 hour day on the road. As we were leaving we had to get some pics of Notre Dame. Craig decided for Zach's sake, he'd moon the school instead of pee on it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment