Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Day Has Come

Well, it's about the time! We had a crazy week with cleaning the house, packing, finishing up at work, and Craig finishing his test.

Craig feels really good about his PE test. I think personally he over-studied. But it's better to be prepared then feel screwed! He came home and felt very happy to have that over with! He turned to me today and said, "Amanda, I think I passed!" He feels really confident. GREAT JOB CRAIG! Now we'll have to go through with this again in 3-5 years with he takes is SE test.
The packers came in on Friday and got the whole house packed in 5 hours. I was impressed. The guys were really nice...Felix and Dan.
Friday night we had one last get-together for Allen side. We decided to do Chuck-e-Cheese again. I seriously think it's our way of gambling for adults, but it's fun :) We said our good-byes and I was sad. But it was fun hitting the bonus and spitting out 250 tickets. Sorry Aaron and Crystal you didn't win. Sucks to be you! haha. jk
Well Saturday morning the huge-A semi pulled up to our house to move everything in to the truck. They were there from 8-4 and got it accomplished. The couch was a nightmare not only getting it in, but getting it out! I laugh, but I'm sure if it were me moving it, I wouldn't laugh. So what an eventful day. All our stuff is hauled away and headed for Maine! No turning back now.
Well we're headed for dinner at Jeremiah's and I'm getting booted out the door! So that's all for now! Keep on reading, more pics and info coming. A 6-day road trip ahead!

PS> Phyllis and Larry, we love you guys and will miss you tons! You're kitchen looks awesome! We're looking forward to eating Chick-fil-A nuggets in a couple months on your new counter tops.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it was a good idea to cram lots of togetherness before you left. They have been fun but made it a little harder to let go. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete