Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Bill's Dollar Day



Don't ask how I got her to stick her tongue out. It's cute though. I love this pic. On our way...


Girls picture!


The Sebasticook River that we cross to get there. This river runs through Pittsfield


Smile Craig! The sky looks cool behind him.


Thanks to Grandma Phyllis and Auntie Dana, Jaycee is a pro at eating ice cream



Yummy :)


Messy girl


The chair we like to sit on. That's the whole experience is get ice cream and sit and relax


This is Big Bill's ice cream shop


As I was driving home from Waterville, I saw a sign outside of Big Bill's. $1 for ice cream. I told Craig right after dinner, found out they closed at 9, and we headed up for ice cream. Since we got bit the other day on our walk, we decided bug spray is a must! We sprayed up and headed for our walk to Big Bills. Let me remind you....Big Bill's is next to Craig's work, so only .4 miles. I love this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment