Friday, May 28, 2010

Good morning Mr. Sun


Okay, so Maine has some crazy weather that I'm not used to yet. The other morning Jaycee woke up screaming-probably a bad dream. Craig got up to go get her to calm her down. I looked around and the sun was just rising. Now in Utah when the sun was up it was oh 7:00 am or so...Well we brought her into our room and I looked at my clock....4:30!!!! In the Morning!!! That is a huge adjustment for me. Almost every morning it takes me by surprise. So let's just say I need some dark shades because the blinds aren't cutting it. When I wake up almost every morning, the sun is up and ready for the day. My alarm clocks says 7:30....not ready for the day yet! Craig loves it----I hate it!!!! I seriously think the sun rises at about 4:30 in the morning. Maybe it's because the mountains aren't here for the sun to rise over. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment