Thursday, May 20, 2010

Skype it up!

It's Tuesday afternoon and I have no motivation! I really need to finish cleaning and exercise. I guess I'm gonna have to choose one or the other considering Craig gets off work in 30 min....hmm...exercise it is! Today I didn't have to take the missionaries to NH because they weren't getting transferred. That saved some time, but I did give them a ride to the library. I like helping those Sisters out. Then I spent the rest of the day talking on Facebook to Matt, Tina, Courtnie and Dalynne Skype with me for 1 1/2 hours!
I love my sister! She went and bought a laptop, got high speed internet, set up Skype, and working pretty much 5 days a week to try and fly her family out here in September! She shows me everyday in some way she cares. Rhett even drew us some pictures and mailed them. Which they are now on the fridge! Thanks Rhett :) Just want to tell Dalynne and Justin thank you for caring and loving our family! Keep in touch! And thank you for technology for making it all happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment