Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't think of a Title



This is Sister Watterson from Nevada. She got transferred on Tuesday so they stopped by Monday night to say good-bye. Her and Jaycee really got to know each other because we go with the missionaries at least once a week. Sister Watterson and Jaycee were "riding buddies" I was sad to see her leave especially since she's been in our area since we moved here. She will be missed for sure! I'm just really glad Sister Hatch is still here. I'll put a picture of her on here soon. She's from Cali/Utah and also found out the other day that her and Jaycee have the same birthday! She's a great friend!


So Jaycee thinks she's a big girl. She now climbs up on the bar stools and wants to eat from the counter like we do. This morning I was eating cereal for breakfast and she kept saying "bite" so I figured she could eat her own. Her very first bowl of cereal with milk. She loved it! I DON'T love it because it makes me realize that she's not a baby anymore.


Jaycee giving a cheesy smile while eating her cereal. That's some major bed hair :)



Jaycee got a surprise in the mail. I decided to let Grandma see her open her special package. Thank you grandma and grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment