Monday, April 18, 2011

The past two nights Jaycee has decided to come in our bed around 4 ish.  Sunday morning it was cute because she comes in and says "Hi, Dad.  Good morning"  I decided I was too tired to put her back in her room so I let her sleep with us until the alarm went off.  Well this morning she came in again.  Craig had to wake up at 5 to drive to the airport for his flight.  She climbed in bed and snuggled up to us both.  Now I should've taken her back in her bed so she doesn't get used to coming in our bed, but I decided to enjoy the moment.  My wonderful husband, adorable little girl and I all asleep in our bed cuddling all together....THESE ARE MOMENTS WHY I LOVE BEING A MOMMY AND A WIFE! 

1 comment:

  1. Rylee slept in my bed with me until she was 4 years old...I said "Never again" & now guess who is sleeping in my bed...WYATT!! :o) I have no control when it comes to not bringing the kiddos in bed with me when they are sad, sick, or just want to cuddle. Good for you for normally having her sleep in her bed! :o) That's Great!!!

    ReplyDelete