Monday, April 18, 2011

Preslee Jo

I came across this blog today http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com  Read her story of her sweet angel Preslee Jo. 

As Jaycee was asleep upstairs, I was downstairs crying and thanking my Heavenly Father for my many blessings.  How could my trials seem so hard to bear when others have it worst?  I'm so grateful I found this blog.  I hope it will touch your life also.  When Jaycee woke up I gave her an extra big hug and just held her while she watched ANOTHER episode of Backyardigans. 

3 comments:

  1. K so it's a small blog world! I frequently check a blog that my mother in-law told me about. (I have a link to it on my blog under "inspiring" on the left side.) But she talked about this SAME blog just a few days ago!! I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I plan to! But if you get a second you should check out the link on my blog. Her blog makes me cry almost every time I read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an eye opener story for me! I am in love with the name Preslee Jo now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an example she is...I couldn't even imagine losing a child. Thank you for sharing...I was reading this last night crying like a little baby.

    ReplyDelete