Monday, April 4, 2011

Widow

Widow Week 1 of 3 starts tomorrow.  I will be a widow for almost the whole month of April!  I will miss my hubby and to cope, I just won't think about it. 
Tomorrow Craig leaves for Sacramento, California to take the CA PE test.  He's already passed and licensed in Utah.  This test will be a 2 1/2 hour test on Surveying and a 2 1/2 test on Seismic.  That way he'll be licensed in both states and then Oregon will do reciprocity.  (Definition:A reciprocity agreement is a formal contract or treaty between two or more parties in which one party can enjoy a certain privilege only if it guarantees that the other parties can enjoy it as well.)  He's been studying every morning and long Saturday mornings.  I know he'll do great and wish him Luck!  He comes back on Sunday afternoon. 
Then on the 18th he'll leave for a job site visit in Little Rock, Arkansas for 2 weeks.  He has to do a training tomorrow, before he flies out,  in the Falmouth, Maine office on repelling and climbing since they'll be working on dams.  We're really sad he won't be here for Easter, but we'll make sure to take pics and video for him.  He'll get back on April 29.  
AND THEN....I'm stealing him away and no one can take him because I just can't handle being a widow!

1 comment:

  1. That is a long time. Good luck. Are you going to visit Kel at all? I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete