Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 more days until Santa comes! 

Are we excited................YES!!!!!

Jaycee hasn't quite grasped the concept of making a list but she does know that Santa is bringing her presents...thanks to Polar Express.  On Thanksgiving weekend, Bray, Hay and her all made Christmas lists of what they want.  They looked through ads, cut out pictures and glued onto a paper.  Jaycee found a barbie, kitchen, backyardigans toy, another barbie thing and a dog that she put on her paper.  Pretty sure she doesn't know that she's asking Santa for those things, but just that she liked them.  Last night we were at Sams Club and wanted to walk (yes I'm liking the idea of lots of walking) so we took her down the toy aisle.  She loved the little toy train and I was so excited she loved the little kitchen...that's what I've heard Santa might be bringing ;)   Craig and I were so excited to see her face light up and realized how fun it is going to be to have her wake up Christmas morning to her new things.  I find it true that they say that holidays are more fun with kids. 

1 comment:

  1. yes its sooo true, I believe all holidays are funner with kids. they are so innocent and have so much excitement. I am excited for her to see her new present for Santa...she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete