Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks All Month Long!

#5-I'M THANKFUL WE'RE MOVING IN 6-8 MONTHS!  That's right.  We're packing our bags.  Craig had a meeting today and we got the green light to move.  We'll be leaving between the months of May to August depending on Craig's work projects.  I've been very grateful that we moved and had the opportunity to live in Maine and learn SO MUCH.  But I feel even more grateful that Craig gets to work for this great company and only 11 hours away from our family in Utah.  Sheesh...I'm So Excited!  When the time gets closer we'll be having all the little details talked about so for now we just now it's going to be in that time frame of 2012!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH BUDDY! Already got my countdown going...super excited. You made my whole week with all the crap going on! Love ya sis and I cannot wait to have yall closer.

    ReplyDelete