Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks All Month Long!

#10-I'm thankful for water.  I love all things pertaining to water from drinking it to playing in it to using it.  I couldn't survive without water! 

#11-I'm thankful for holidays.  I love decorating and doing fun things to get ready for holidays.  Just the other day, Jaycee and I made a count down chain to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We're so excited.  I love that I have my little family to celebrate each holiday and make the most of the day.

#12-I'm grateful for church members.  This one has been HUGE for me lately.  I've had to depend on my church family to help watch Jaycee while I go to appointments.  Also with moving to Oregon I've had church members from previous wards helping with information and about knowing the area.  There's always a church member willing to help in the time of need.  Yesterday I was a little stressed because I had to find 2 teachers for primary and willing members stepped up to help out.  It truly is a great thing to belong to the church.

#13-I'm grateful for my body.  I may not be a super model but I'm ME :)  I have a healthy body and I can move without pain.  I can carry a baby full term.  I can do things with my family like hiking or biking.  I was made just perfect to me. 

#14-I'm grateful for music.  I love music!  I can't function without having music on.  It's just too quiet.  I love listening to Jaycee learn and sing songs.  I love jamming out in the house with music on while cleaning.  I love the feeling of spiritual music in my home.  I love watching x-factor and the music that the contestants sing.  I'm grateful I was blessed with talents to make music on the piano or singing. 

#15-I'm grateful for loving sisters!  I never knew growing up how much I'd love the fact that I have 3 sisters that are my best friends.  Each one of them is different but each one brings a different happiness to me.  Dalynne is ALWAYS so concerned and caring about me and my family.  She has shown so much support with us moving away and has made so much effort to still talk to me.  She is always bubbly and happy and is such an example of a good mommy. 
Dawn is the giver.  Dawn would give up anything for my happiness.  She is so selfless!  She's always concerned about her family and making sure everyone is okay.  Dawn and I have so many memories of growing up that I just think back on and laugh.  I love how we get along and seems so easy to be me. 
Aimee is my best friend sister.  We've been together for soo soo long.  Everyone though we looked like twins growing up and I was fine acting like she was my twin.  Aimee is so fun to do things together with especially our days of going next door to exercise. 
I feel so grateful for these 3 ladies and what they mean to me.  I'm so excited that Jaycee too will have a sister to be her best buddy with. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie...I am seriously crying right now. We are def so lucky to have us sisters. It makes me feel sooo lucky cause we have good memories of us 4 (especially doing those pics last Christmas) and sad too cause we are not "together." But never fear cause you're coming back sooo soon and I am ecstatic!!! Thanks for your posts. They truly make me feel so humbled and you are a huge example for me! Love you so much sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love you too. I need to be a better best friend and talk to you more. So, hello and I miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete