Monday, January 16, 2012

Ah a picture of my favorite people.  I don't know if I smile and thank them or cringe at their sight?!  Officially it's only been 5 weeks so I'm still taking it a little easy with my work out but decided to get started.  I learned after my 30 minute work out that my ab strength is absolutely gone.  I could hardly do lunges at their pace and don't even think about doing a normal push up.  Made me realize today how doing their work outs really were making me stronger.  I did learn another thing today: it feels good to get going again and sweat.  I truly believe in exercising and it can build your endorphines.  And plus it's always nice to get me-time if not for only 30 minutes.  I guess let the new year come and get these baby pounds shed.  I'm hoping for a goal of when Hadi turns 1 to be close to my pre-baby weight. I can do it!  Gotta love the cycle of having children.  ha ha.  So worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I like your goal! You go girl! I know you can do it. I also like close to your pre-baby weight. If I can do close (10 lbs to go) than you can. It is harder to get motivated first thing in the morning with kids, but even if I don't start doing it until 10 at least I am doing that productively every day.

    ReplyDelete