Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been really nice this past two weeks to get some snow.  It now feels like January.  We've had some super cold days where it barely hit 5 degrees out side by noon!  We stay inside most days in fact.  I feel bad for sweet Jaycee.  On Saturday it actually reached 29 so we thought it was okay to go play for a little bit.  Our neighbor Brekyn was out playing with his dad so Jaycee insisted she go play with him.  He just turned 4 in August so he's a little older.  We had such a fun time in the yard and in their yard sledding down the hill and watching them laugh.  I really wanted a pic but didn't know how they would feel about me taking a pic of their son.  It's just cute to see how excited she gets to play with him but he's not home much so when he's out playing we make sure to join in on the fun. 

Yesterday we headed to Bangor to go to Sams and to pick up my pictures.  Sadly the photo place was closed so I have to go back again, but I'll just wait until I can use my bucks for Old Navy.  I love after season shopping on clearance racks and helps when I can use free money too.   So sorry but the pictures will be sent out a week later.  As we were heading out I thought I'd snap a recent pic of Hadi.  I just love this little girl.  She sure loves to be held and loves her sis.  I'm so excited for when she starts to smile.  We try everyday but not yet.  Last night I fed her about 9:30 and she usually takes about 25-40 minutes to feed and burp.  I was shocked when I woke up this morning at 6:30 to feed her.  She had slept all the way from about 11:30-6:30!  That's amazing not to mention going that long without food. And what's better is night feedings are the best because...well let's just say I make plenty of milk....so it's really easy to fill her belly fast.  She only fed for 20 minutes and back to sleep we went.  I'm just loving nursing her and the ease of it all.  She also only has about 10 NB diapers left and ready to advance to size one.  I can't believe how fast time goes. 
 When I was taking the pic of Hadley, Jaycee insisted on being in it so I told her I'd take one with her too.  She loves to take pics and pose and smile.  She's such a good sister.  She just adores Hadley and ALWAYS wants to help.  Anytime she needs a diaper change and I go up to her room, Jaycee is sure to follow to help. I think her favorite thing is to lay on the couch with Hadi and then she ask to cover them so they are nice and warm.  So I put a blanket on.  Then she'll ask to put a show on for them.  It's too cute.  Jaycee is quite the little girl with a huge personality.  I'm gonna start writing things down that she says cuz it's too funny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I just love it! Sisters can be so sweet. It reminds me of Ry. She just loves to help do everything. I am so happy Jaycee just adores her and you have an extra pair of helping hands. And I am so excited to meet little Haddi. I love our girls are the same age. They will have so much fun playing when we can get together. It reminds me of us sisters. I am so lucky to have 3! I just love you sis! Keep up the good work momma. I am not too far behind with the whole milking, I totally relate. Starting to clear my freezer out...

    ReplyDelete