Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#23-I'M GRATEFUL for Dathan and Kellie living close to our house. It all happened so fast when we moved out here to Maine. Dathan got a job offer in November to California and he declined it. Then one month later we made the family decision to apply for the job in Maine. Little did we know on the same day Craig got offered his job in Maine, Dathan got offered his job in Boston. ONLY 3 HOURS AWAY. What are the odds of that happening? Almost like it was supposed to happen so we'd have each other :) I still remember the day we thought we weren't going to accept the offer and Kellie called saying they were moving to Boston. I had a pit in my stomach like jealousy almost...right then I looked at Craig and said "We're looking at the budget to see if it's even possible" And here we are 7 months later living so close to each other. Although we only see each other MAYBE once a month, it's still nice to have some family close.
#24-I'M GRATEFUL for shopping. I love shopping. That's all there is to it! Whether it is crafty things which I'm really into right now, baby clothes, clothes for us, or even groceries. I just love the thrill of getting a good deal and getting the most for my money! The worst thing about shopping is when I get buyer's remorse. I hate that. So today I am Grateful for shopping. Kellie and I went to Michaels today and are making flowers tomorrow. We are so excited. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment