Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks #1 #2 #3

So I'm going to do the cliche of counting my blessings everyday until thanksgiving. I'm 3 days behind so I'll just do 3 today. No specific order: This will be hard also because I can name way more than 27 things I'm thankful for!

#1-Since Dathan has gone to India he has told us things about life over there. NUMBER 1 I'M GRATEFUL to live in the USA! We have SO many freedoms and such a good life. Things right now with elections and politics make us angry, but I'm still grateful to live here in America!

#2-I'M GRATEFUL for my husband Craig! I don't have words enough to describe how I feel for him! He is such an example to me of the pure love of Christ. He would do anything for any one. He has such a testimony of the gospel that reflects into our home. He is such a good daddy and shows that everyday to Jaycee. He provides for our family and makes me able to stay home with Jaycee. He truly is the rock of our family. I'm thankful he waited for me to marry me and didn't settle for just any one. I love my Craig! (he'll be embarrassed I just wrote that)

#3-I'M GRATEFUL to be a mommy. From the first time I peed on a stick until now, being a mommy is THE BEST! It can be stressful and loose my patience but I still wouldn't trade it. I love Jaycee and love her cuddles and her cries. I'm so thankful I have a healthy body and am able to get pregnant and carry a baby. The best is to hear my sweet little girl yell MOMMY and know that's me :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! I am going to do that too, though I think you stole those from my head cause I would have to say ditto. So many of my friends here I am with everyday have had to adopt, not that they mind, but I never thought what a blessing it is to carry a child. And ditto on our hubbys...we truly won out! Being in america is the bestest. Mom just sent a great email! And being anywhere is scary, I felt that way both times we left the country, even though where we went was beautiful, I love where I am! Thanks sis, I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete