Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lately

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I was really anxious for it to come. Craig was a good sport to dress up with me. It was his creative idea to have us be pirates and Jaycee be our monkey. He's clever!

Since Dathan has been in India for 3 weeks I invited Kel up to spend the holiday with us! We met her Friday night in Augusta for dinner @ Red Robin. They have the best strawberry lemonade! We ended the night with A HUGE HEADACHE! We Skype with our family in Utah and it was so loud and couldn't hear anyone. Then we Skype with Dathan @ the same time. Man oh man! It was fun but too loud and I didn't even get to see Wyatt :(
Saturday we pretty much just hung out at home getting food ready for the trunk or treat, talking, I took Bray 4 wheeling, and pretty much just chillin. I made a pot of chili and chicken noodle soup. I wanted to make sure there'd be enough food. We had such a huge turn out. There were people I'd never seen before. They go all out here in the Branch. A lot of people dressed up and made their trunks all decked out. I think next year maybe we won't dress up and we'll make our trunk good. The kids ended up getting a bunch of candy. Jaycee was onory the whole night! She got her shots a couple days before on top of catching my cold so she was feeling miserable. At least she'd say "thank you" when she got candy. I felt bad for her.

Eating dinner in the primary room


How cute! Haylie loved telling everyone "I'm Alice!"




Jaycee being onory!


Here's a great picture of Jaycee all night long!


Craig planning out our attack...RRRRrrrr.....


My precious monkey; turn that frown upside down!


Alice in Wonderland (Haylie), Monkey (Jaycee), Craig, Me, Grumpy Bear (Kamryn), Snake Eyes (Brayden)


We convinced Kel to stay one more night and let Bray miss school on Monday. It snowed all Sunday morning and she wanted to take the kiddos trick-or-treating for a bit. It got dark pretty fast about 6. Here we are going around a neighborhood near our house. The people gave us so much candy. Jaycee ended up with a whole pumpkin pail of candy. And she loves it!

Jaycee bundled up to go...








She's in heaven!


It was so cold. I don't know if it's the humidity that makes it so bitter, but our faces were pretty much numb when we got home. It was about 32 degrees out


Jaycee's favorite new monkey water bottle.


I had to get a quick picture of Kami. She's adorable and has the prettiest eyes! I couldn't stop holding her and she was the best baby ever. Jaycee was obsessed with her! Jaycee kept going up to her saying "Hi Baby" This little cute face makes me even more baby hungry!


One of Jaycee's best friends Dale Berg. His mommy had her baby on Monday 11/01/10 to a little girl Bella. He's been spending a couple days here while they recover. Jaycee and him are inseparable when he comes over. Just a quick pic of them watching a movie. They went and sat like that on their own. I had to run and get my camera before they ran off.

1 comment:

  1. This looked like so much fun and I am glad Kel got to come up with the kids and spend some time with ya. I want to hold Kami so bad!!! Rhett was that grumpy bear too, how fun to pass it on to so many grandkids. And I know about the ornery kids. Kenna was like that in most of her bday pics...but they should know how they acted. Though she was the cutest grumpy monkey ever, and your costumes were adoraable! J said I need to get more creative and have fun like that with our costumes. I will try harder next year. Thanks for the pics, its soooo fun to see what yall are up to. I miss all you, and all the kids. They are getting too big! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete