Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I belong!

I feel in my heart so full from this past weekend.  Conference to me was like a feast.  I just wanted to keep eating and keep hearing all the things spoken.  I just feel so blessed to have these prophets here today to keep us on track and help us along our way.  There were a lot of talks that I really liked but one of my favorites was from Jeffery R. Holland
You can watch it here:  http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2012/04?lang=eng&vid=1540737895001&cid=5

I loved the parable he gave and many of the words he said.  I loved the quote "Why should you be jealous because I chose to be kind?"  Also it really touched my heart about God's love and grace and also in the parable of his mercy.  The end of his talk I thought was really powerful when he said, "Accept the atoning gift of Jesus Christ; don't delay, it's getting late." 

I just love this gospel and belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  How lucky we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment