Saturday, April 28, 2012

Signing Out...

Well as you can imagine, it's Saturday morning and we've got the rest of cleaning and packing to do.  Also the modem to our internet has to be returned...Sad day!  So in other words, I will MIA for a few days until I can get access other ways to post.  Some quick pics from this morning while packing

I asked Jaycee if I could take her pic of her helping and she insisted on taking it with her pic she drew.  She's been a trooper with helping and keeping entertained when not helping.  We have such good kids.
 She wanted Dad to get in the pic too and had to make sure he was smiling too.
 A good pic of what our house looks like...boxes and disaster!!!  Oh and a cute little girl playing in it all
 Even Hadi helps by staying calm and taking naps
 Yup, I'm packing yet another box.  So worth it though. 
 $1600 for someone to pack our house...I don't think so!
 Well look for updates next week of our fun road trip back West.  The first part will be fun but going through Nebraska...not so exciting.  Blah!  Love you All and we'll see some of you so soon!

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to your visit. I still cannot believe how quick it all came. I thought this post was fun, its goot to have memories of all thats going on...even the hassle of packing boxes. We're still in countdown, so cant wait to see yall. Love ya and drive safe. You can text anytime...and play games!!! :)

    ReplyDelete