Thursday, April 5, 2012

WHAT TO DO?!!!!

 A few weeks ago I took the girls for a ride on a trail by our house.  They loved it.  Jaycee is so funny that she puts her helmet on backwards but I made sure to switch it on the ride.  Jaycee cried and cried when it was time to get off. 

I feel so bi-polar when it comes to our 4 wheeler.  I've blogged about it before but maybe some of you bloggers out there can give some help and insight. 

So we bought it right BEFORE Craig got cut hours back in 09.  At the time my parents were buying theirs too so we were really excited to pick up this new hobby as a family.  We got a great deal on this machine and finally paid it off with Craig's christmas bonus in '10.  So it's been paid off for a little over a year.  Well last year we didn't use it AT ALL.  In fact I think I can count on one hand how many times we've ridden it here in Maine.  When we bought it we had places up in the mountains to ride and here it seems like there's no where to take it-although they claim it's 4 wheeler country.  I beg to differ.  Part of the reason why we didn't ride it last year was because I was pregnant and Jaycee was too small.  So this year we've already taken it out a few times and Jaycee LOVES it.  I love it too but again there's not many places to ride it.  And next year I probably will try to get pregs again so I don't forsee riding it when there's a bun in the oven.  So pretty much when we first heard about having to come up with 3.5% on a house for FHA we put the 4 wheeler for sale.  We've had a bunch of calls and offers but too low for what it's worth.  Well the past few days I keep going back and forth on keeping it or selling it.  I even prayed about it and not getting any inspiration.  Also we went halfsies with Craig's parents on a trailer for it that's in Roy that they said we should take back to WA when we move.  And our house has a place on the side of the house for storage.  BUT $4000 cash could be used for flooring or house things and we probably only ride it a few times a year.  I'm so torn.  I have a guy that wants to come look at it and part of me feels sad.  Then part of me says to sell it and use the money for our new house.  I wish some decisions were easier to make.  What would you do? 

1 comment:

  1. keep, what a great thing to do with your girls a great memory builder

    ReplyDelete