Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We've been busy little bees lately!  And I'm sure the next 3 weeks will bring even more busyness since we now have to pack up our house.  We'll make it fun though.  Here are some pics as of lately.

Ah, the life of a 3 year old
 My two girls loving each other
 For Easter weekend we headed down to Dathan's house for our last weekend playing.  It's so bitter sweet moving because we will miss their family so much.  We get along really well and have so much fun playing and laughing together.  Dathan and Craig went paint balling on Sat morning with the ym/yw from Dathan's ward and us girls hung out.  Saturday night we dyed eggs for the easter bunny to leave in our baskets.  Jaycee had so much fun. 

 When all the kiddos went to bed we got the baskets ready and hid them around the house.  The Easter bunny brought Jaycee "A Bug's Life", some sparkle makeup (she was requesting that for a few weeks), silly putty and of course candy.  But the bunny was smart to not give her too much.
 Even Hadi got a little basket with a new crinkle book that she loves to play and suck on.
 Saturday morning we woke up bright and early for church at 9.  Jaycee woke up and found her basket hiding in a pantry door in the kitchen.  She dove right in to her makeup and insisted on putting it all over mine and her lips.  We got the girls ready for Easter Sunday.  Hadley wore a dress that Jaycee had at that age that Grandma Parker gave her.  It was one of my favorite so that's what Hadi wore.
 Last year I fell in love with this dress for Jaycee from Children's Place.  After Easter I got a steal on it and saved it for her to wear.  She looked beautiful in her new dress.  She wanted to help daddy feed Izzy so I snuck in a picture right before church.
 Saturday night Kellie was craving a blizzard from DQ so Dathan, Haylie, Bray, Jaycee and I went out to get them.  We took Dathan's new car and Jaycee loved watching the movie and riding with her BFF.  So when it was time to go to church she quickly ran to their car and climbed in.  Silly girl.  She just loves her friend/cousin Haylie.  All the kids getting ready to go to church and Jaycee playing with her new makeup.
 We had a wonderful sacrament meeting.  During the rest hymn the primary kids got up to sing a song.  Brayden got up quick and walked up and Jaycee wanted to follow and we tried to get Haylie but she refused.  I told Jaycee she could go up.  She got almost to the front then turned around and walked back.  As she's walking back she says loudly where everyone to hear, "Mom, they scared me."  Everyone around us was laughing.  Also Jaycee has a rough time going to primary.  Every week it's a hassle but we just take it one week at a time.  She went in holding hands with Haylie and I sat in the back for a few minutes then she was fine.  During primary (we only stayed 1 hour) Hadi and I were out in the hall laughing.  Here's us :D
 Right before lunch I wanted to try to get a quick picture of both of the girls in their dresses and that backfired!  Here's a perfect picture of wanting to be fed and not wanting to cooperate: 
 We did our annual Easter egg hunt in their backyard and it was so fun to watch Jaycee.  I was really glad we didn't do as many eggs because I really didn't want her to have that much candy.  She had so much fun and we plan on making that a tradition in our home.  Except Craig said in their family they hid the eggs they colored so I think we'll do those instead of getting more candy. 



 Me and my love
(I didn't even have to beg him for a kiss-he's the best!)
 On the way home we had a really late start and I ended up driving the last hour because Craig was exhausted.  I didn't mind though.  We were asking Jaycee in the car if she liked going to class with Haylie and what they talked about.  She told us that they learned about Jesus and that he died.  I was shocked that she learned that.  Goes to show those little 3 year olds really do listen even though they can be squirmy and not focusing.  I have such a smart little girl.  We all were tuckered out and fell right asleep. 

Monday was Craig's birthday and he had to work so we wanted to make him a special birthday dinner and cake.  While I was in the kitchen I came to check on Hadi and Jaycee was having a blast playing with her.  As you can see  ha ha
 For dinner I made homemade fetticine alfredo and Craig's favorite homemade breadsticks.  I felt bad it took a while to make that he even helped out but that's okay.  Smile birthday boy!
 Craig requested Better Than Sex cake-he's not a huge cake fan but this one he actually likes
 Blowing out the candles
It was a successful birthday and I'm pretty sure he was stoked about his b-day present.  Jaycee and I both gave him gift cards to Home Depot.  He says he can't decide what he wants to buy but it was fun seeing him so giddy about it.  Happy 33rd Birthday Craig!

Last I wanted to put a pic of Hadley since she's going to be 4 months on Thursday.  She has an appt on Monday that we'll get all her stats.  She's such a happy baby!  She loves to smile and now she giggles and laughs at least once a day.  She now sleeps in her crib which she adjusted great (mommy didn't)  She's still nursing wonderfully every 3-4 hours and we'll be starting rice in a few days.  Most her clothes are 3-6 months but some are too short so we'll be getting out her 6-9 months clothes out this week to try those.  She's such a perfect addition to our family and Craig and I just feel so lucky to have the best babies ever.  She hardly ever cries; only when she wants nub, nub (as we call it).  Even going to bed she's usually awake and falls asleep on her own with her mobile and light doll.  We sure love her!

2 comments:

  1. I sure love reading about your adventures. your girls are so cute. I loved the last picture of Hadi. Cute outfit with leg warmers. I can't believe she is already smiling. Just want to snuggle with her. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had a wonderful wknd and a full one. It was so fun to see all your photos. I love reading all your adventures.
    And I love your girls Easter dresses. They looked beautiful...even a pic of them not cooperating. Those are important too! And what a good wifey to make something so yummy for his bday! Thanks for always updating so we can see what's going on in the East. Not much longer....can hardly wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete